Main Page Modules Class Hierarchy Compound List File List Compound Members File Members Related Pages
Iotr is an framework for implementing primal-dual interior point solvers for nonlinear programming. It is written in C++ in an inheritance based object-oriented style.
This document is a reference manual for iotr, and is intended for those who wish to use iotr as a development framework. If you wish to use Iotr as a shrink-wrapped solver for solving a particular NLP, you should seek out the user manual for that shrink-wrapped solver. Iotr is a work in progress. Parts are mature, while others are in a development stage. Here, we describe the overall plan.
And, of course, more information may be found in the documentation of the several classes.
- Section Overview gives a high level tour of the code.
- Section Reference Counting describes how reference count garbage collection is used throughout iotr.
- Section Vectors discusses the abstract implementation of vectors, and the concrete SimpleVector class.
- Section Index Sets give an overview of classes that allow you to refer to a subset of the elements a vector.
- Section Function Evaluation unknown reference! describes how the functions that define a NLP are evaluated.
- Section Linear Solves unknown reference! details how primal-dual systems are solved.
- Section Configuration Management describes how configuration information may be specified for the objects that make up an individual solver.
The development of this software has been supported by National Science Foundation grants DMS-9973276 and ACI-0082100.
Generated on Wed Aug 27 10:03:41 2003 for iotr by